Marauder Cars was a British car company founded by Rover engineers George Mackie and Peter Wilks. The pair left the Rover Company in 1950 to form Wilks, Mackie and Company to exploit their idea of a two-seater sports car (the Marauder) based on the new Rover 75 chassis. Manufacturing started in Dorridge, West Midlands and later in Kenilworth, Warwickshire between 1950 and 1952. In 1951, the company name was changed to the Marauder Car Company.
read more : click here